1. Guy or girl who smells good.
2. Said guy or girl to spoon me
3. Let me rub my booty up on ya whilst we spoon
4. Play with my hair til I’m sleepy as hell
5. Let me do the sleep in your arms.
Apparently exposure helps.
Hahahahaha no. My brother got a puppy on Friday and I’ve been hiding in my room ever since.
I don’t care how small and adorable and “harmless” they are. I also don’t care who you are. I don’t care if you’re a new person in my life or if I’ve known you for years.
If you force me to be around your dog and/or your cat after I’ve indicated that I’m uncomfortable, I will lose respect for you. If you can’t do something simple to help me when a phobia is being triggered, you obviously don’t care about me very much, and I will take notice.
Watching "Can't Think Straight"
- Dad: what did I miss?
- Girl: I'm gay.
- Dad: but I've only been gone for two hours...